Sunday, September 9, 2007

No Thanks!

Welcome to our family's blog!



This week has been interesting. Harley turns 6 months old this Wednesday and we have been trying to get her started on some solid foods. She has vomitted up rice and oatmeal ceral the 3 times we have tried it, so we are holding off on that for a bit longer. This past week we tried some peaches, sweet potatoes, bananas, and green beans...I know, I know, one at a time. She just made the ugliest faces and cried for most of them...I was hoping to find one she liked. New plan for this week...all sweet potatos. Here is Addy being a great big mama's helper trying to fed Harley. Harley LOVES addy so I thought she might have better luch than me!




Harley says "All that trouble you went through and I still didn't swallow any. Suckers!!!"





Addy loves to read, especially to Harley who doesn't know if what she is saying makes any sense. Harley says "Hey, I can ride the unicycle too."


Man, I love my bid sis...






This is Harley's first day to wear shoes. They are a little big, but she says they give her super jumping powers...and tasty to chew on too!












Stan turned the laundry basket into a wagon, luckily no fatalities... today :)








poor Harley...it's just the beginning, you've got a lot to get used to and to look forward to at the same time.




1 comment:

Louise said...

catherine, great pictures, great sunday night entertainment. details please of beach at bethlehem.
Love,
Louise and girls