Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sleep and Money!

Last night was the first night since April 4th that Harley didn't wake up to eat during the night! YEAH and Praise the Lord! I still got up a couple of times when she was crying, but we are really making progress...I made it all day without the urge to fall over and sleep, and I can feel those blue bags disappearing from under my eyes as I type this. More good news...I have found a place to work! I have been praying that God would just have His way and that His will be done in working out my desire to work and stay home with our girls. I met a lady at the homeschool coop that I take Addy to on Tuesdays who told me about her physician who has 5 children (all boys I might add), homeschools them all, and runs a clinic 2 days a week from 1-8pm. I met with the doctor and she has welcomed me to work with her! I have been 2 days so far. At this time I am working alongside her to get back in the swing of things, at least for a few months until I feel confident being by myself. Then she opened her clinic up for me to have my own patient population on any of the days she isn't there! I hope to work one full day a week. This could only be worked out by God and I give Him praise for it!!!

This week was a good one, financially speaking. All of my school loans are paid off and good ol' SallieMae owed me 1 penny! Here's the check they spent 39 cents to mail me...go figure!



I had checked out some books and DVD's for Addy at a new library. Books were due in 2 weeks and DVD's in 1 week. I got those times confused with renewal times and ended up with a $15 fine for the 3 DVD's. I explained to the woman what had happened and she was so kind to waive the fees. After I got out to the car I looked at the receipt and it read "billed: $5" "Paid:$5" "Payment: FORGIVEN" "PAID IN FULL"!!! Whoa, is that not just what Jesus did for us or what?

Addy is pretty creative...with a little help, she custom designed this sling for her baby. Then she clipped her cell phone on it along with a hair scrunchie and a toy for her baby.


Where's Addy? Stan and I had a little fun one night when we were checking on Addy before we went to bed. The funny thing was Addy never mentioned anything out of the ordinary the next day.

1 comment:

Maharaj said...

Now that your bills are all paid send me some freakin money.